ON MISSION TOGETHER
We take the good news of Jesus across the streets, across the states, and across the seas.
Across the Streets
We try to reach our local community with the gospel in a number of ways.
1. Intentional Evangelism
We have several outreach events each year where we meet our neighbors and share the gospel with them, including weekly visitation, and focused outreach on neighborhoods near our new church property.
2. Missional Living
We provide three "hands-on" mission opportunities that meet the immediate needs of our community. They are:
- Food Pantry - every third Wednesday in our Mission's House behind the Administrative Offices from 1:30 - 3:30 pm.
- Benevolence Ministry – this is done on a weekly basis for those who have a need for financial assistance with their monthly rent, utilities, or medical prescription that are non-narcotic. Call 870-932-4960 or visit our main campus at our administrative entrance, 8 AM - 5 PM, Monday – Friday.
- Generosity-Jonesboro - All proceeds will be distributed to these partners:
- Options on Main Pregnancy Resource Center
- NEA Food Bank
- Meals for Local Doctors and Nurses
- Local families impacted by the tornado
3. Mission's Emphasis Program
Our people have committed to giving $10 a week above their tithe to help send church members to do hands-on missions within the U.S. and to the rest of the world.
4. Evangelism by Serving
We look for tangible ways to love and serve our city. Whether it is participating in PTA meetings, helping out with community 5Ks, or serving in a local nursing home, we believe that we can demonstrate and share the gospel with people as we serve them.