- The Prayer Room is a place where 24-hour intercession is made by prayer warriors.
- The Prayer Room is located in a small room inside our church.
- The Foundational Scripture for the Prayer Room is as follows:
- “Now Mine eyes shall be open, and Mine ears attuned to the prayer that is made in this place. For now have I chosen and sanctified this House, that My name may be there for ever: and Mine eyes and Mine heart shall be there perpetually.” – II Chronicles 7:15-16
Why Do We Pray?
- Jesus said in Matthew 21:13, “My House shall be called ‘the House of Prayer’.” It is our prayer that the Nettleton Baptist Church will be known as a praying church!
- We are to ‘stand in the gap’ for others, as our Lord told Ezekiel in Ezekiel 22:30
- “And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before Me for the land, that I should not destroy it.” – Ezekiel 22:30.
Who Do We Pray For?
We pray for any request that comes from our church services, our prayer warriors, or those called into our church office. Examples of requests: upcoming surgeries and surgical recoveries, individual health problems, family losses, family problems, people needing salvation, spiritual protection, missionaries (both at home and abroad), those in authority, our military, etc. As an NBC member, if you are interested in joining our Prayer Room ministry, we would be thrilled to have you! Just let our church office know, and they will help you find out more information about the Prayer Room.